WEINIG POWERLOCK GRINDER AND POCMS STAND
|General Location:||North East|
Grinding & Sharpening
|Model:||WEINIG RONDAMAT R960|
|Year of Manufacture:||2004|
|Electric||460 volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase|
WEINIG RONDAMAT R 960 GRINDER
Features: Sharpening and production of profile knives out of blank steel with template. Resharpening of profile and straight planing knives in the cutterhead. Solid spindle carrier for precise grinding to .0002”. Back clearance and side clearance angle’s preselected by scale and indexing.
· Working capacity: Length 9-29/64”; 3-5/16”- 11-13/16” cutting circle
· Carriage: Precision linear bearings (2) sets for in/out.
· Spindle: High precision bearings; Grinding wheel bore 60 mm.
· Grinding speed: Variable from 1500-3,000 RPM with 1.5 HP motor.
· Grinding clearance angle: Radial at back 10-30°, Side 0-20°
· Coolant system: 13 gallon tank with .5 HP motor
· Performance Package: Machine light; Back clearance angle motorized; Grinding wheel advance motorized; Setting of side clearance angle pneumatic. Water spray nozzle for cleaning.
Powerlock Package: Tool holder with manual clamping system, pivot right to left head alignment. Radial table clamping fir fine adjustment. Max. tool length 9-1/2”.
WEINIG OPTICONTROL MEASURING STAND (OCMS)
Features: Tool measuring for quicker set-up, profile comparison of one knife to another: Use for moulder’s and shaper’s. Table top electronic measuring and system with electronic readouts. Radial and axial measuring.
· Scope: Magnification 20:1
· Measuring: Max. measuring width 3”; Max tool dia. 11-3/4”
· Powerlock Package: Tool holder with manual clamping
|Shipping Footprint:||5 (length) x 5 (width) x 5 (height)|